Is HelloFresh Worth It?
The burning question “Are meal subscription boxes worth it?” Well we are about to find out because I just signed up for 5 weeks of Hello Fresh!
I can say I am honestly really excited about getting my boxes. I have tried Hello Fresh before, but I just did one week while I was in college. This time I signed up for 5 week getting 4 meals a week. Of course I used a promo code I found online and am getting these 5 weeks at a discounted rate.
- 4 meals a week for 2 people came out to $56.90 (this is with the discount). I believe it is around $75 normally which still is not bad considering the cost of having to buy all of the ingredients each week!
Here are my weekly meals
- Balsamic Tomato & Herb Chicken ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Pork Carnitas Tacos⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Pub-Style Shepherd’s Pie ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Saucy Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Frank’s RedHot Firehouse Cheeseburger ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Mexican Pork & Street Corn Tacos⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Mozzarella & Herb Chicken⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Balsamic Rosemary Turkey Meatloaves⭐️⭐️
- Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pie
- Pork Sausage Rigatoni in a Creamy Sauce
- Steak with Mushroom Cream Sauce ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Nacho-Inspired Crispy Crust Chicken⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Saucy Ginger Meatballs
- Cherry Balsamic Pork Chops
- Pork Sausage Spaghetti Bolognese
- Sesame Soy Pork Bowls
- Tuscan Beef-Stuffed Peppers
- Italian Pepper Steak Sandos
I am only part way through, but for us HelloFresh is completely worth it!!! We are able to cook together in the kitchen and the meals are super easy to prepare! What is amazing with HelloFresh is their customer service team is quick and will help you in any way they can. We had a box super delayed because of weather and they comped us a free box, we also had one box missing a meat for a meal and they credited our account for $30. We haven’t found a meal we don’t like yet! I will continue to update my star ratings as we try the new meals.