Recipe: The Best Salad I Ever Ate.
Since I’ve been eating at home so much more, I decided it was high time I share some of my winning recipes. Winning because they are easy, tolerable for someone like me that hates to cook, and downright DELICIOUS.
So here’s number one on the list: Steak Salad.
Specifically, this recipe from Kirsten at Mission Delectable truly is the most delicious salad I have ever put in my mouth.
My only modifications:
- Skip the steak if you’re lazy. We’ve also used leftover brisket before.
- ….but substitute the arugula for a spring mix. Unless you REALLY like arugula, it’s going to taste mighty peppery without some other green leafies to cut it.
- Substitute blue cheese for goat cheese, if you don’t like blue cheese. The goat cheese is AMAZING with it.
- The dressing in the recipe is just a good go-to in general. Make a lot. Use it elsewhere.
- Suck at photography, but share the photos anyway. 😉