Let’s Get Together, Yeah Yeah Yeah!
I’m SO very excited to announce our first Texoma With Kids readers party this year!!
The first day of school can be very emotional. Whether you’re dropping your little one off to kindergarten for the first time, stressed getting everyone ready for the big day, or just excited to get those kids out the DOOR, it’s a lot on a mama.
So instead of going home after you drop them off, stop by and visit me at The Loft Marketplace for a FREE event with good food, shopping, pampering and giveaways!
Invite all your mama friends, whether or not they read the blog, we’d love to meet them, and want everyone to have a great time!
Thursday, August 17, 2017
8:00 to 10:30 am
The Loft Marketplace
What to expect:
- Come and go as you’re able!
- Breakfast food, coffee, mocktail bar
- Chair massages by Massage Envy
- Braid Bar by Primp & Blow
- Two chances to win a 6-month subscription to Framed In A Box
- Texoma With Kids shirts to first 50 guests, custom designed by Little H Creative
- Photo Booth
- Fun, friendship, and shopping!
Breakfast, braid bar, chair massages and giveaways sponsored by Texoma Community Credit Union.
RSVP on Facebook HERE! (We want to get a good headcount for food if we can!)