Join Us in Supporting #ChildrensHospitalsWeek
To celebrate the amazing things being done at United Regional, we’re inviting you to join us April 6-12 in celebrating #ChildrensHospitalsWeek!
Here are some remarkable ways the generous donations in 2019 are being used at United Regional.
- $0.45 of every dollar raised went to equipment – fetal monitors, vein viewers, photo light therapy and a security system to swaddle our youngest patients in protection and peace of mind.
- $0.02 of every dollar raised went to education – motherhood and breastfeeding books, as well as materials for infant CPR classes.
- $0.38 of every dollar raised went to charitable care – meals provided to the families of patients and, for the first time, supporting the cost of patient care including medical bills.
- $o.15 of every dollar raised went to patient services – activity packs, sippy cups, juvenile diabetes summer camp, and SIDS prevention sleep sacks.
Here are four ways you can get involved to help support #ChildrensHospitalsWeek:
- Wear a Bandage. Show your support for United Regional by wearing a bandage of your choice, taking a photo, and sharing it with the #ChildrensHospitalsWeek hashtag.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser. Help raise critical funds for United Regional. Visit https://cmnhospitals.org/how-to-successful-fundraiser/ to get started.
- Share the below suggested social media copy on your channels.
- Facebook: I’m celebrating [@UnitedRegionalFoundation] and #ChildrensHospitalsWeek! Learn how you can help at childrenshospitalsweek.org
- Twitter/Instagram: I’m celebrating [@cmnunitedregional] and #ChildrensHospitalsWeek!
- Donate. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals treat 62 kids every minute. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care.
Have ideas on how to celebrate #ChildrensHospitalsWeek or have a story or experience of your own that you’d like to share? Post it in the comments!