How To Bring Your Dream Kitchen To Life
Know your budget
- With $5,000 you can spring for a fresh coat of paint, some modern accessories, a new faucet and an updated light fixture.
- With $15,000, you can also buy a new appliance and replace your countertops and cabinets.
If you’re planning on spending more, you can possibly redo your entire kitchen.
Choose your cabinets
- Wood cabinets are sturdy and fashionable.
- Porcelain-tile cabinets look similar to wood at half the cost.
- Laminate is your most economical option. It’s durable and comes in a variety of colors and patterns.
Make a splash
Replace your sink’s faucet, bowl or hardware to modernize your kitchen without spending a lot.
Choose your countertops
- Granite, quartz and stone are trendy, easy to maintain and can last many years.
If you need something more budget-friendly, choose ceramic tile or laminate.