Baby Registry Essentials
There is so much that goes into having a baby. In about 100 days baby AJ will make an appearance. I did not really know what I would need with my firstborn, and now as an ‘experienced’ mom of a six-year-old, I have put together a must-have baby list for the second time around.
The only necessity I will reuse from our firstborn is a convertible crib. Almost all of my son’s things from when he was an infant and toddler were quickly handed down to cousins, sold, or donated. So, we do not have a collection of baby items ready to be used.
Necessities I know that we will need have been added to our registry with Baby List. Baby List allows you to put everything from any store on one list, and will even help you keep a thank you list. I enjoy this feature because it simplifies the process for myself and hopefully anyone interested in contributing to welcoming AJ into the world.
My Top Baby Necessities:
- Britax baby carrier & extra base (purchased on sale at Storkland for LESS than $200)
- Diapers in multiple sizes
- Nose Frieda
- Cool Mist Humidifier
- Walker (hand-me-down from a coworker)
- Play Mat (hand-me-down from a coworker)
- Steel diaper pail with plenty of Arm & Hammer bags
- Personal favorite baby toiletries (Corona ointment is my go-to diaper rash cream)
- Blooming Bath in PINK 😍
- Gripe Water
- Gerber White Onesies 5 packs at every size
- A few swaddles or sleep slacks
- Waterproof mattress cover for the crib and your bed
And of course, there were MANY things I did not find to be as useful with my first baby like:
- A wipe warmer
- Baby shoes
- Baby towels
- Baby powder
- Crib bumpers
- Pee-pee teepee
- Newborn size clothes
- Baby food maker
- Bottle sterilizer
What was your newborn must haves? Let me know in the comment section below.